The climbing fees structure of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) peaks:
Singu Chuli (Fluted Peak) and Chulu East peak per person
- Spring (March to May) US$ 400
- Autumn (Sep. to Nov.) US$ 200
- Winter (Dec. to Feb) US$ 100
- Summer (June to Aug.) US$ 100
Except above two peaks all others peak per person
- Spring (March to May) US$ 250
- Autumn (Sep. to Nov.) US$ 125
- Winter (Dec. to Feb) US$ 70
- Summer (June to Aug.) US$ 70
As per the decision of secretary level dated 2070/01/16, the insurance amount for Sardar, mountain guide and high altitude walker fund is fixed as Nrs 15 lakhs. Similarly, medical insurance is fixed as Nrs. 4 lakhs. Mountain Heli-rescue of 10,000 USD is also required.
Note: Maximum number of members in a team is 15.
Garbage deposit: Garbage deposit to acquire climbing permit will be same i.e. USD 500.00. The refund shall be made as per the provisions of Department of Tourism.
Source: Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Naksal, Kathmandu