Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m:
Arrive at Kathmandu [1345m/4411ft] and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu official briefing and final preparation:
Sightseeing and Climbing Preparation at Kathmandu.
Day 3: Lukla / Phakding 2640m:
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla [2800m/9184ft] & Trek to Phakding [2640m/8659ft], overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Namche Bazaar 3500m:
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3440m/11283ft], overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Namache Bazaar:
Acclimatization/ Rest day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 6: Thamserku Base Camp (4960m):
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thamserku Base Camp [4960m/16268ft], overnight at camp.
Day 7-25: Climbing period Thamserku [6608m/21674ft] and back to Base Camp:
Climbing period Thamserku [6608m/21674ft] - Our experience climbing sherpa fix the Camp I, Camp II and we push to summit. We have 10 to 15 days up and down and see the weather and clients condition than summit and back to Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 26: Namche Bazaar:
Trek from Thamserku Base Camp to Namche Bazaar, overnight at hotel.
Day 27: Trek back to Lukla.
Namche trek to Lukla, 6 hours, Overnight at hotel.
Day 28: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu:
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Free and rest day.
Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu:
Free day in Kathmandu: Rest relax or use as you want.
Day 30: Final Departure or next trip:
International Departure as per flight schedule or next trip.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 5 star hotel on request).
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for members/ cargo fees as itinerary.
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for Liaison Officer and our staffs as itinerary.
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit fees.
- National Park/ Conservation fees or permits.
- One high altitude Climbing Sherpa per climber to assist the member during climb and summit attempt.
- Government appointed Liaison Officer.
- Expedition/Mountaineering insurance for Liaison officer, our guide and staffs.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpa’s.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Base camp.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus and cooked 3 meals with tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
- All high food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition.
- Baggage/ Equipment allowance for trekking up and down is maximum 30-40kg per person.
- Base Camp Manager, Base Camp cook, necessary staffs.
- Emergency Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.).
- Wages, meals, accommodation, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Solar panel/generator at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Rope fixing fee.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with nominal cost.
- First Aid medical kits.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes.
- Fair well Dinner.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation beyond itinerary (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus (For Everest $1800, For others mountain US$1000) / staffs Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.