Difficulty of the climbing or expedition depends on the peak. Trekking peaks are easier than high mountain expedition but some of less high trekking peak also technical for climbing. We have calculate the grade focus on following topic:
- Length of trek and walking days /Easy glacier route.
- Which Mountain and altitude conditions.
- Average altitude, maximum altitude and average gain/loss per day.
- Likely prevailing weather conditions and temperature range.
- Remoteness of local services and general level of comfort.
- Rock climbing or Ice climbing.
- Technical climbing and complicated glaciers.
- Steep climbing or long snow/ice slopes
- Very difficult Long, serious, remote, and highly technical Climbing over thousands of vertical feet
- High commitment, and few bivouac sites.
Easy glacier rout, Average altitude.
Half a day or less for the technical portion of the route or not technical but exposed to knife- edged ridges, weather, and altitude.
Moderate to hard, including some technical climbing or Most of a day of roped climbing.
A full day of technical climbing, Moderate to hard, including some technical climbing.
Typically requires an overnight on the route, Hard to difficult.
Two or more days of hard climbing, difficult with sustained climbing, high commitment, and few bivouac sites.
Remote walls climbed, sustained hard climbing over thousands of vertical feet; high commitment.