Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m:
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu:
Expedition briefing - free day in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara:
Kathmandu to Pokhara - Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus/Car/Van 6 hours’ drive, overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara to Jomsom to Marpha 2640m:
Pokhara to Jomsom to Marpha 2640m- Pokhara to Jomsom 2740m half an hour flight and trekking to Marpha 1/2 hours, overnight Lodge.
Day 5: Marpha to Yak Kharka (3,680m):
Trek from Marpha to Yak Kharka (3,680m), overnight at camp.
Day 6: Acclimatisation at Yak Kharka (rest day):
Acclimatisation at Yak Kharka (rest day), overnight at camp.
Day 7: Yak Kharka to Tukuche Basecamp (5,150m):
Trek from Yak Kharka to Tukuche Basecamp (5,150m), overnight at camp.
Day 8-15: Climbing Period [Basecamp - Summit (6,920m) - Basecamp]:
Day 08 - Day 15: Climbing Period [Basecamp - Summit (6,920m) - Basecamp].
Day 16: Basecamp to Marpha (2,670m):
Trek from Basecamp to Marpha (2,670m), overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Marpha to Pokhara:
Drive from Marpha to Pokhara & Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus, 5-6 hours, or by flight:
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu or drive to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel.
Day 19: Leisure day in Kathmandu / Expedition Debriefing.
Leisure day in Kathmandu / Expedition Debriefing.
Day 20: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure.
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 5 star hotel on request).
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for members/ cargo fees as itinerary.
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for Liaison Officer and our staffs as itinerary.
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit fees.
- National Park/ Conservation fees or permits.
- Government appointed Liaison Officer.
- Expedition/Mountaineering insurance for Liaison officer, our guide and staffs.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpa’s.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Base camp.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus and cooked 3 meals with tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
- All high food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition.
- Baggage/ Equipment allowance for trekking up and down is maximum 30-40kg per person.
- Base Camp Manager, Base Camp cook, necessary staffs.
- Emergency Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.).
- Wages, meals, accommodation, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Solar panel/generator at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Rope fixing fee.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with nominal cost.
- First Aid medical kits.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes.
- Fair well Dinner.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation beyond itinerary (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus (For Everest $1800, For others mountain US$1000) / staffs Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.