Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m:
Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure.
Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure.
Day 3: Lukla / Phakding 2640m:
Fly to Lukla and then trek to Phakding, overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Trek to Lumding Kharka, overngiht at Camp.
Trek to Lumding Kharka, overnight at Camp.
Day 5: Trek to Pokhari Camp, overnight at Camp.
Trek to Pokhari Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 6: Trek to Kongde base camp, overnight at Camp.
Trek to Kongde base camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 7: Rest Day in Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Rest Day in Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 8: Climb to Kongde high camp, overnight at Camp.
Climb to Kongde high camp, overnight at Camp.
Kongde Peak climbing day, early morning push summit and back to high camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 10: Back to Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Back to Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 11: Back toward Thame village, overnight at Hotel.
Back toward Thame village, overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Rest day in Thame, overnight at Hotel.
Rest day in Thame, overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at Hotel.
Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla, overnight at Hotel.
Trek to Lukla, overnight at Hotel.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Rest at Kathmandu.
Rest at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure on your own destination.
Departure on your own destination.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 star hotel on request).
- Transport to/from trekking/trip starting and ending point (as itinerary by Domestic flight or by Land KTM to KTM).
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- North face Tented Camp during the climbing/mountaineering as itinerary.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus.
- Camping / Upper camps’ meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with hot drinks.
- North face Dom Tent for clients, Kitchen/Dinning/Toilet Tents, mates, all kitchen camping equipment.
- Camping staffs; cook, kitchen staff, Sherpa, necessary porters.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking trekking guide.
- A First Aid and Eco trained, Advance/Basic climbing trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped Climbing/Mountaineering guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25-30 Kg).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS” (Trekking permit).
- National Park / Conservations fees or permission.
- Peak Climbing Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- Group Climbing equipment such as ropes, Ice tool, Ice screws, Ice Bar, Carabineers, Locking carabineers, Short-5- millimeter accessory cords, Slings etc.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team all staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation beyond 4 nights (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above Base Camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus / Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.