Stay Tuned Programs coming soon .....
- Airport /Hotel/Airport pick up and drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as itinerary (2-3 star hotel) with breakfast.
- All land transportation (Trekking starting and ending point) as per itinerary.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Hotel/Lodge as per itinerary (for camping trekking we provide tented camp and camping meals).
- Major Meals during the trekking; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B/L/D) by Lodge/Hotel menu.
- Domestic air ticket and Cargos fees to/from (if there is mentioned on itinerary).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS Card” (Trekking permit) and Special trekking permit for Upper Mustang, Dolpa, Manaslu Tsum valley, Kanchenjunga, Simikot, Nar and Fu valley, etc.
- National Park fees/ Conservation permit.
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25 Kg).
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team staff.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu (with culture show).
- International Airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees in Durbar Square or Temple in Kathmandu.
- Soft/hard drinks, Drinking water, Tea/ coffee during trekking.
- Hot shower, internet & electricity bills during trekking.
- Extra porter (on request).
- Personal trekking gears & clothing (some of equipment is possible to rent in Kathmandu).
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency, Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest etc. in such cases extra will be charged as per actual.
- Tips or Donation (as you want).