Dhampus peak climbing is a wonderful peak lies in Nepal Annapurna Region. It is also known as Thapa peak climbing. This peak is easy expedition to climb because it does not require any technical climbing skills to high base camp. This peak climbing is category as an easy trekking peak in Nepal. From this peak you will view excellent sight of Annapurna I, II, III, IV.
This peak is a unchallenging mountain to climb the summit without any technical skill.On the way you will follow a beautiful natural pathfor trekking trail. Also you can observor thirty different peaks from the summit o Dhampus which make yours journey amazing moment. Apart from natural beauty you will experience different culture and tradition of that region people. This is a perfect for beginner climber that make great experience of mountain climbing.
Your journey to Dhampus summit begins from Kathamndu to Beni. And you will follow the ascend trail to reach the Dhampus peak summit. From the Dhampus peak a climber will view the Himlayan of Annapurna, Nilgiri Peak, Tilicho Peak, and other snow-capped mountain. You will spend a short time at the summit and follow the descend route to Yak kharka to Jomsom. And fly back to Pokhara and drive back to Kathamandu with lots of mesmerizig memory for your lifetime memory.
You will not require any technical skill to pass this summit. Only you need a good and strong physical and mental fitness challeges for the peak climbing. But a climber need to bring the necessary climbing gear for the peak climbing. And you will must follow the instruction of your experience sherpa guide to pass the summit. So you can do this trekking trail on the month of September to November and March to May.
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara
Early morning drive to Pokhara (900m) by tourist bus, 6 hours, 200KM or flight 25 minutes, overnight at Hotel (B/L).
Day 2: Pokhara to Beni to Dharapani
Pokhara to Beni to Dharapani (1500m), Driving by Bus/ Jeep, 6 -7 hours, overnight Camp/Tea house (B/L/D).
Day 3: Muri
Dharapani to Muri (1815m), 5 hours, Overnight Camp/Tea house (B/L/D).
Day 4: Muri to Boghara
Muri to Boghara (2050m)4/5 hours, overnight Camp/Tea house (B/L/D).
Day 5: Boghara to Dhoban
Boghara to Dhoban (2630m), 5/6 hours, overnight Camp/ Tea house (B/L/D).
Day 6: Trek from Dobang to Upper Vungini or Italian Base Camp
Trek from Dobang to Upper Vungini or Italian Base Camp (3660m), 5 hours, stay overnight Camp/ Tea house (B/L/D).
Day 7: Acclimatization day in Italian base camp (B/L/D).
Acclimatization day in Italian base camp (B/L/D).
Day 8: Trek from Italian Base Camp to Glacier Camp
Trek from Italian Base Camp to Glacier Camp, 4 hours, stay in Camp (B/L/D).
Day 9: Trek from Glacier Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Trek from Glacier Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4740m), 5 hours, overnight Camp (B/L/D).
Day 10: Acclimatization rest day
Acclimatization rest day in Dhaulagiri Base Camp, overnight Camp (B/L/D).
Day 11: Trek from Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French Col
Trek from Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French Col (5010m), 5 hours, overnight Camp.
Day 12: Dhampus peak climbing day, return to French Col
Dhampus peak climbing day, return to French Col, Overnight at Camp (B/L/D).
Day 13: Trek from French Col to Alubari
Trek from French Col to Alubari (3680m.), 5/6 hours, overnight Camp (B/L/D).
Day 14: Trek from Alubari to Marpha 2640m
Trek from Alubari to Marpha 2640m, 5 hours, overnight Lodge (B/L/D).
Day 15: Marpha to Tatopani (1190m)
Marpha to Tatopani (1190m) drive by Jeep 5/6 hours, overnight Hotel/Lodge (B/L/D).
Day 16: Tatopani to Beni / pokhara
Tatopani to Beni / pokhara, 6/7 hours, overnight in Pokhara (B/L).
Day 17: Return to Kathmandu
Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus, 6 hours or flight 25 minutes, overnight Hotel (B/L).
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 5 star hotel on request).
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for members/ cargo fees as itinerary.
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for Liaison Officer and our staffs as itinerary.
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit fees.
- National Park/ Conservation fees or permits.
- Government appointed Liaison Officer.
- Expedition/Mountaineering insurance for Liaison officer, our guide and staffs.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpa’s.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Base camp.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus and cooked 3 meals with tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
- All high food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition.
- Baggage/ Equipment allowance for trekking up and down is maximum 30-40kg per person.
- Base Camp Manager, Base Camp cook, necessary staffs.
- Emergency Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.).
- Wages, meals, accommodation, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Solar panel/generator at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Rope fixing fee.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with nominal cost.
- First Aid medical kits.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes.
- Fair well Dinner.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation beyond itinerary (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus (For Everest $1800, For others mountain US$1000) / staffs Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.