Pachhermo peak 6187m is an eye-catching snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha pass in Rolwaling trekking. The peak was first ascended in 1955. The face of northwest ridge appearances a uniform slope broken by crevasse and series rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau glaciers in the west.
Asian Hiking Team recommend itinerary follow the Everest trekking trail flight to Lukla and trekking to Namche Bazar. After one day rest in Namche Bazar continues trek to Thame. After Thame we are heading to Parcharmo base camp. We fix the high camp and summit the Parchamo peak. After peak climbing our itinerary mention return same way but it is possible trail which follows the course of the river Tamakoshi on the way to Simi Gaon adds an exciting element to Rolwaling trekking. Rolwaling trek is mostly along the Rolwaling River from the Valley it gets its name from, littered with unspoiled floral beauty and final parts of nature. The glacier lake Tsho-Rolpa offers an experience of a lifetime. We summit Parchhamo (6187 m.) peak than trail join Mt. Everest the Thame valley. It is also option continue trekking in Everest Base Camp or return from Namche Bazaar and short flight from Lukla.
Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m
Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu:
Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Lukla / Phakding 2640m:
Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding, overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazar, overnight at hotel.
Phakding to Namche Bazar, overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Namche Bazar rest day for acclimatization, overnight at hotel.
Namche Bazar rest day for acclimatization, overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Namche to Thame, overnight at hotel.
Namche to Thame, overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Rest day in Thame, overnight at hotel.
Rest day in Thame, overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Trek to Phachherma or Pacharmo base camp, overnight at Camp.
Trek to Phachherma or Pacharmo base camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 9: Phachherma or Pacharmo Base Camp to High Camp, overnight at Camp.
Phachherma or Pacharmo Base Camp to High Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 10: Summit up to Pachherma peak and back to Base camp, overnight at camp.
Summit up to Pachherma peak and back to Base camp, overnight at camp.
Day 11: Trek to Thame, overnight at hotel.
Trek to Thame, overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at hotel.
Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla, overnight at hotel.
Trek to Lukla, overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 15: Rest at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Rest at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Departure on your own destination.
Departure on your own destination.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 star hotel on request).
- Transport to/from trekking/trip starting and ending point (as itinerary by Domestic flight or by Land KTM to KTM).
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- North face Tented Camp during the climbing/mountaineering as itinerary.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus.
- Camping / Upper camps’ meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with hot drinks.
- North face Dom Tent for clients, Kitchen/Dinning/Toilet Tents, mates, all kitchen camping equipment.
- Camping staffs; cook, kitchen staff, Sherpa, necessary porters.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking trekking guide.
- A First Aid and Eco trained, Advance/Basic climbing trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped Climbing/Mountaineering guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25-30 Kg).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS” (Trekking permit).
- National Park / Conservations fees or permission.
- Peak Climbing Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- Group Climbing equipment such as ropes, Ice tool, Ice screws, Ice Bar, Carabineers, Locking carabineers, Short-5- millimeter accessory cords, Slings etc.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team all staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation beyond 4 nights (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above Base Camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus / Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.