Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m
Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu:
Kathmandu preparation and free day.
Day 3: Kathmandu
Official works for expedition and briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism.
Day 4: Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding:
Kathmandu - Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar:
Phakding - Namche Bazaar 3500m, 5 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 6: Namche rest for acclimatization:
Namche rest for acclimatization, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 7: Tengboche:
Namche – Tengboche 3678m, 4-5 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 8: Pheriche/Dingboche:
Tengboche to Pheriche 4200m, 4/6 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 9: Lobuje 4900m:
Pheriche – Lobuje 4900m, 5 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 10: Pumori Base Camp:
Lobuje – Pumori Base Camp 5363m, 5-6 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 11 -24: Pumori Expedition days:
Climbing Period for Pumori 7145m, we fix Camp I, Camp II, Camp II and acclimatization, see the weather and clients condition then summit the peak, overnights at Tented Camp
Day 25: Pangboche:
Pumori BC – Pangboche, 5-6 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 26: Namche:
Pangboche – Namche, 5-6 hours, overnight guest house/Lodge.
Day 27: Lukla:
Namche – Lukla 5-7 hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 28: Kathmandu:
Lukla – Kathmandu by flight and transfer to Hotel.
Day 29: Kathmandu free day:
Kathmandu free day. You can use as your own interest.
Day 30: Departure or next trip:
Last Minute, transfers to airport for your onward journey.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 5 star hotel on request).
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for members/ cargo fees as itinerary.
- Domestic air ticket/land transport to/from trek start/end point for Liaison Officer and our staffs as itinerary.
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit fees.
- National Park/ Conservation fees or permits.
- One high altitude Climbing Sherpa per climber to assist the member during climb and summit attempt.
- Government appointed Liaison Officer.
- Expedition/Mountaineering insurance for Liaison officer, our guide and staffs.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpa’s.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Base camp.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus and cooked 3 meals with tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
- All high food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition.
- Baggage/ Equipment allowance for trekking up and down is maximum 30-40kg per person.
- Base Camp Manager, Base Camp cook, necessary staffs.
- Emergency Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.).
- Wages, meals, accommodation, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Solar panel/generator at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Rope fixing fee.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with nominal cost.
- First Aid medical kits.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes.
- Fair well Dinner.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation beyond itinerary (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus (For Everest $1800, For others mountain US$1000) / staffs Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.