Location: Kanchenjunga Area (Far East - Taplejung Distric of Nepal)
Climbing Season: Spring and autumn is the best (fare weather in Himal)
Expd duration: 26 days
Climbing duration: 3-4 days (typically)
Group Size: 02-15 persons per Group
Day 1: Taplejung (Suketar Airport) 2420 meters:
Kathmandu to Biratnagar to Taplejung (Suketar Airport) 2420 meters by flight, overnight Hotel/Lodge.
Day 2: Mitlung 921m:
Suketar to Mitlung 921 m, 6 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 3: Chirwa 1270 m:
Mitlung to Chirwa 1270 m, 5.30 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 4: Sekathum 1660 m:
Chirwa to Sekathum 1660 m, 6 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 5: Cyapla 2730 m:
Sekathum to Cyapla 2730 m, 5 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 6: Ghunsa 3595 m:
Cyapla to Ghunsa 3595 m, 4 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 7: Rest day:
Rest day in Ghunsa, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 8: Khambachen 4095 m:
Ghunsa to Khambachen 4095 m, 5 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 9: Lhonak 4785 m:
Khambachen to Lhonak 4785 m, 4.30 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 10: Pangpema (Kanchenjunga Base camp) 5100 m:
Lhonak to Pangpema (Kanchenjunga Base camp) 5100 m 4 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 11: Khambachen:
Pangpema to Khambachen, 3/4 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 12: Ghunsa:
Khambachen to Ghunsa, 4/5 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 13: Sele La pass base camp 4290 m
Ghunsa to Sele La pass base camp 4290 m, 5 hours.
Day 14: Tseram 3870m:
Sele la pass base camp to Tseram 3870m, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 15: Ramze 4580 m:
Tseram to Ramze 4580 m, 4 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 16: Rest day in Ramze:
Rest day in Ramze, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 17: Bhokta peak High camp 5573m:
Ramze to Bhokta peak High camp 5573m, 4/5 hours. overnight at Camp.
Day 18: Fix rope and preparation:
Rest day in High Camp, Fix rope and preparation for summit, overnight at Camp.
Day 19: summit Bokta Peak 6143m:
High camp to summit Bokta Peak 6143m back to Base camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 20: Ramche:
Base Camp to Ramche, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 21: Torontan, 2995m:
Ramze to Torontan, 2995m, 5/6 hours, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 22: Yambuden 2080m:
Toronto to Yambuden, 5/6 hours, 2080m, overnight tea house/lodge.
Day 23: Tellok, 1500m
Yambuden to Tellok, 1500m, 5/6 hours, overnight lodge.
Day 24: Lali Kharka 2265m:
Tellok to Lali Kharka, 4/5 hours, 2265m, overnight lodge, tea house.
Day 25: Suketar 2420m:
Lali khadka to suketar 2420m, 3/4 hours, overnight lodge/guest house.
Day 26: Kathmandu:
Suketar fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 star hotel on request).
- Transport to/from trekking/trip starting and ending point (as itinerary by Domestic flight or by Land KTM to KTM).
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- North face Tented Camp during the climbing/mountaineering as itinerary.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus.
- Camping / Upper camps’ meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with hot drinks.
- North face Dom Tent for clients, Kitchen/Dinning/Toilet Tents, mates, all kitchen camping equipment.
- Camping staffs; cook, kitchen staff, Sherpa, necessary porters.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking trekking guide.
- A First Aid and Eco trained, Advance/Basic climbing trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped Climbing/Mountaineering guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25-30 Kg).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS” (Trekking permit).
- National Park / Conservations fees or permission.
- Peak Climbing Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- Group Climbing equipment such as ropes, Ice tool, Ice screws, Ice Bar, Carabineers, Locking carabineers, Short-5- millimeter accessory cords, Slings etc.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team all staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation beyond 4 nights (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above Base Camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus / Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.