Dorje Lyakpa is in Jugal Mountain Range of Nepal Himalaya, lies on a ridge going south-west from the highest peak of Jugal Mountain Range at 3.4 km distance. Dorje Lyakpa is 6.8 km west from Gyalzen Peak. Dorje Lyakpa is 7.4km east of Urkenmang.
Dorje Lyakpa located in Bagmati Pronince and on the boundary of Rasuwa and Sindhupalchok districts of Nepal. Dorje Lyakpa has a pyramid shaped figure and is visible from Kathmandu valley.
Asian Hiking Team organize Dorje Lyakpa peak climbing trekking start from Shyabru besi all the way to Langtang valley to Dorje Lakpya base camp. From base camp we fix Camp I Camp II and Camp III then push to the summit.
Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m:
Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Asian Hiking Team's airport representative will pick up you from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel and Mt. Dorje Lakpa expedition briefing with officially arrangements, overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu official briefing and final preparation:
After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley, our representative will procedure for Mount Dorje Lakpa expedition permit and preparation for Mount Ganesh expedition, overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3: Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m):
After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m) by local bus. Local bus drive approximately 7-8 hours but if you want to go by private jeep will be possible so we will arrange overland transportation by as your wish.
Day 4: Lama Hotel (2748m):
Shyabru besi trek to Lama Hotel (2804m), walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 5: Langtang village (3500m):
Lama Hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m), walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 6: Kyanjin Gompa (3800m):
Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m), walk approximately 2-3 hours and after lunch climb up to Kynjin Ri 4750m for superb Himalayan views back to Kyanjung Gompa and overnight at Kyanjn Gompa
Day 7: Kyangjin Gumba- rast day:
Rest day in Kyanjing for acclimatization, explore the upper part of Langtang.
Day 8: Kyangjing Gompa – Yak Kharka Camp:
Kyangjing Gompa – Yak Kharka Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 9: Yak Kharka Camp – Lakpa Dorje Base Camp:
Yak Kharka Camp – Lakpa Dorje Base Camp.
Day 10-25: Climbing Period of Lakpa Dorje (6,990m).
Climbing Period of Lakpa Dorje (6,990m), base camp summit and base camp.
Day 26: Base Camp – Yak Kharka Camp:
Base Camp – Yak Kharka Camp.
Day 27: Yak Kharka to Ghora Tabela:
Trek from Base Camp to Kyanjin Gompa, continues to Ghora Tabela (3267m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 28: Ghora Tabela to Syabru besi:
Ghora Tabela to Syabru besi (1781m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 29: Shyabru base to Kathmandu:
Shyabru base to Kathmandu by Bus/Jeep drive 6-8 hours, transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 30: Rest or extra day, and debriefing day in Kathmandu:
Rest and extra day, and debriefing day in Kathmandu.
Day 31: Departure from Nepal:
Departure from Nepal, or next trip.
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 5 star hotel on request).
- Land transport to/from trek start/end point for members/ cargo fees as itinerary.
- Land transport to/from trek start/end point for Liaison Officer and our staffs as itinerary.
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit fees.
- National Park/ Conservation fees or permits.
- Government appointed Liaison Officer.
- Expedition/Mountaineering insurance for Liaison officer, our guide and staffs.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpa’s.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Base camp.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus and cooked 3 meals with tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
- All high food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition.
- Baggage/ Equipment allowance for trekking up and down is maximum 30-40kg per person.
- Base Camp Manager, Base Camp cook, necessary staffs.
- Emergency Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.).
- Wages, meals, accommodation, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Solar panel/generator at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Rope fixing fee.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with nominal cost.
- First Aid medical kits.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes.
- Fair well Dinner.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation beyond itinerary (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus (For Everest $1800, For others mountain US$1000) / staffs Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.