Day 1: Kathmandu 1340m:
Arrival in Kathmandu, Our airport representative will pick you up from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu hotel (BB).
Day 2: Kathmandu:
Free day in Kathmandu for preparation of the trip. Checking your climbing equipment, and discussing the climb with the climbing/trekking guide and overnight at hotel (BB).
Day 3: Syabrubesi (1420m):
After breakfast, Katmandu drives to Shyabrubesi (1420m) by local bus. Local buses drive approximately 7-8 hours, overnight at the hotel (B/L/D).
Day 4: Lama Hotel (2804m):
Shyabru Besi trek to Lama Hotel (2804m), walk approximately 5-6 hours (B/L/D).
Day 5: Langtang village (3500m):
Lama Hotel trek to Langtang village (3500m), walk approximately 4-5 hours (B/L/D).
Day 6: Kyanjin Gompa (3800m):
Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m), walk approximately 2-3 hours and after lunch climb up to Kyanjin Ri 4750m for superb Himalayan views back to Kyanjung Gompa and overnight at Kyanjin Gompa (B/L/D).
Day 7: Langsisa Kharka (4200m):
Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Langsisa Kharka, walk approximately 5-6 hours, overnight at camp (B/L/D).
Day 8: Langsisa base camp 4350m:
Trek from Langsisa Kharka to Langsisa base camp. Climbing guides will teach you how to fix the rope, how to play the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc. walk approximately 5-6 hours, overnight at Camp (B/L/D).
Day 9: Langsisa high camp 4700m:
Trek from Base Camp to Langsisa high camp, walk approximately 4-5 hours, overnight at Camp (B/L/D).
Day 10: Langsisa Ri summit day:
Early in the morning, our climbing guide will take for Langsisa Ri peak (6427m) summit and back to Langsisa Ri peak base camp, walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp (B/L/D).
Day 11: Spare day:
Spare day for Langsisa peak climbing (B/L/D).
Day 12: Kyanjin Gompa:
Trek back down from Base Camp to Kyanjin Gompa, walk approximately 5-6 hours, overnight at Hotel (B/L/D).
Day 13: Lama Hotel:
Kyanjin Gompa trek to Lama Hotel (2567m), walk approximately 5-6 hours, overnight hotel (B/L/D).
Day 14: Shyabru Besi:
Lama Hotel to Shyabru Besi (1420m) walk approximately 5-6 hours, overnight hotel.(B/L/D).
Day 15: Kathmandu:
Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by local/private Jeep 5-7 hours, transfers to hotel (BB).
Day 16: Departure from Nepal:
Departure from Nepal, Asian Hiking Team drop you at the airport as your flight time (BB).
- All arrival and departure airport transfers with Asian Hiking Team Assistance.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as itinerary with breakfast (3/4 star hotel on request).
- Transport to/from trekking/trip starting and ending point (as itinerary by Land KTM to KTM).
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Guest house / Hotel as itinerary.
- North face Tented Camp during the climbing/mountaineering as itinerary.
- Major Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) by Guest house /Hotel menus.
- Camping / Upper camps’ meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with hot drinks.
- North face Dom Tent for clients, Kitchen/Dinning/Toilet Tents, mates, all kitchen camping equipment.
- Camping staffs; cook, kitchen staff, Sherpa, necessary porters.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking trekking guide.
- A First Aid and Eco trained, Advance/Basic climbing trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped Climbing/Mountaineering guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25-30 Kg).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS” (Trekking permit).
- National Park / Conservations fees or permission.
- Peak Climbing Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- Group Climbing equipment such as ropes, Ice tool, Ice screws, Ice Bar, Carabineers, Locking carabineers, Short-5- millimeter accessory cords, Slings etc.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team all staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation beyond 4 nights (as per itinerary) stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above Base Camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, email, internet etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
- Personal solar pack (if any) for charging heavy electronics (laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc.).
- Summit bonus / Tips/ Donation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.