Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus 6 hours drive, 200km overnight at hotel (BB).
Early morning drive to Pokhara by tourist coach 200km (6hrs). Or fly to Pokhara for 25 minutes, transfer to a hotel. Evening visit around Lake & tourist market, dinner overnight, hotel in Lakeside.
Day 2: Pokhara to Phedi half an hour drive and trek to Deurali 2000m, 5-6 hours, overnight at hotel (B/L/D).
After breakfast, we drive from the hotel to Phedi, it takes half an hour 15KM. Asian Hiking Team porter/sherpa ready your bag then start trekking all the way to reach Dhampus. Dhampus is one of the beautiful villages with a wonderful Annapurna himal range. After Dhampus trek to Pathana one hour then continues to Deurali another hour. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Deurali to Forest Camp 3050m 4-6 hours, overnight Lodge (B/L/D).
After breakfast, the trek starts inside the huge jungle. You can see some views of Machhapuchhre after going inside the Jungle. Today I trekked for 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at a lodge inside the Jungle.
Day 4: Forest Camp to High Camp 3600m, 5-6 hours, overnight at lodge (B/L/D).
Today I also went trekking to the very nice upper part of the valley. The ridge of the hill is so beautiful. You can see the beautiful view of Annapurna south and Machhapuchhre. We have lunch in High camp. Today's trek takes 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 5: High Camp day trip to Mardi Himal West Base Camp and return to High Camp 6-9 hours (B/L/D).
Today is a rest day as well as exploring the upper part of the Mardi Himal. We visited Mardi Himal base camp. There are very nice views, temples and the Lake. It takes 2-3 hours to reach and we explore the surroundings and return to High Camp. We will bring the pack lunch or you can talk with our Guide/staff about what you want to bring for pack lunch.
Day 6: High Camp to All the way trek to Deurali continues to Australian Camp 7-8 hours, overnight hotel. (B/L/D).
Today is a long day trekking all the way down to Deurali. We start early morning trekking the same way we return to Deurali and continue to Australian camp. Australian Camp is also the best view point in Annapurna region. Overnight at the hotel. Today trekking takes 6 to 8 hours.
Day 7: Australian Camp to Kande trekking One hour and drive to Pokhara one hour and continue to Kathmandu 6 hours, transfer to hotel (B/L).
After breakfast, we took a short one hour trek to Kande then we started to drive to Pokhara. Today we had lunch in Pokhara then continued to drive to Kathmandu for 6 hours. Upon arrival in Kathmandu we transfer to a hotel, and finish your trip.
- Airport /Hotel/Airport pick up and drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as itinerary (2-3 star hotel) with breakfast.
- All land transportation (Trekking starting and ending point) as per itinerary.
- Accommodation during the trekking as best available Hotel/Lodge as per itinerary (for camping trekking we provide tented camp and camping meals).
- Major Meals during the trekking; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B/L/D) by Lodge/Hotel menu.
- Domestic air ticket and Cargos fees to/from (if there is mentioned on itinerary).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System “TIMS Card” (Trekking permit) and Special trekking permit for Upper Mustang, Dolpa, Manaslu Tsum valley, Kanchenjunga, Simikot, Nar and Fu valley, etc.
- National Park fees/ Conservation permit.
- Monasteries and Temple entrance fees during the trekking.
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking guide.
- One Porter between each 2 members while on trek (Maximum weight for a porter is 25 Kg).
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team staff.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu (with culture show).
- International Airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees in Durbar Square or Temple in Kathmandu.
- Soft/hard drinks, Drinking water, Tea/ coffee during trekking.
- Hot shower, internet & electricity bills during trekking.
- Extra porter (on request).
- Personal trekking gears & clothing (some of equipment is possible to rent in Kathmandu).
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency, Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest etc. in such cases extra will be charged as per actual.
- Tips or Donation (as you want).